I had to post this cute picture. We were in San Fran a few weeks ago and stopped by to visit my Aunt Donna. Sophie just loved her, perhaps it is because they share the same middle name. Here is a picture of Sophie Jayne, Lindsay Jayne and Donna Jayne. Priceless....
More Pics: Aunt Donna, Uncle Paul and Sophie
I love these pics.. Sophie trying to figure out how Paul got in the picture:
Paul explaining to Sophie that three is better than two:
Sophie agreeing with Paul and clapping for his explanation:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute! I love those pics...I didn't know you went to see Aunt Dodo.
My favorite is the picture of the Jayne Mini-me's. Cute little little people.
P.S. Sophie Jayne is the cutest one...sorry.
I love the play-by-play pics, it toally looks like that is what she is thinking!
Post a Comment