8:53 PM

Beautiful Life

Posted by Best Worst Movie |

My belated blog for giving Thanks:

I was watching TLC tonight (Jon and Kate Plus 8) and I saw the great commercial they have for their Monday night shows. There is a great song on that commercial that I love!! It is called "Beautiful Life." The song is just so happy and simple. It really made me grateful for my beautiful life. For a husband that I adore and who treats me like a princess. For our relationship that has been heaven-sent. Before I met Mike I didn't know that relationships could be so easy and blissful. Of course for my 14 month old baby girl. She is the light of our lives and so fun to be around. If I would of known motherhood was so wonderful I might of considered it earlier;) AND like always I am grateful for my four sisters and parents - I have really been missing them a lot lately. I think it is because of the holidays. My whole family, sisters and parents, live within 20 miles of eachother in Utah. Here is the song I was talking about. The video is a little cheesy, but the song makes you smile.



Life is good in LA. I have been doing freelance for this company for a few months and had been flying up to Santa Rosa every Tuesday morning and coming back Wednesday afternoon. Now it has been cut back to only two weeks a month, which is even better! I get to finally see Mike's documentary next week. I am super excited. He is submitting it to SXSW in two weeks so it is almost complete. I have been telling people his movie is an Oscar winner, but now I will have actually seen it;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I always liked this Beautiful LIfe song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyly3JtXoy4

Liz said...

I love this song, too. I can't wait to hear about the documentary, it is so exciting that he is that close to being all the way done with it!! WOOHOO!

Tim * Krista said...

Beautiful post for a beautiful sister. Thank you for sharing your gratitude with us. You are amazing. I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks I have totally missed you!

Subscribe