10:32 PM

Says it All

Posted by Best Worst Movie |

We spent last weekend in Northern California. We stayed on a beautiful winery and really thought about becoming wine drinkers, if just for the weekend;) Instead we got intoxicated on the beautiful scenery and the hundreds and hundreds of wineries on hillsides throughout Napa, Sonoma and Santa Rosa. It was beautiful.

Santa Rosa is the home of the late Charles Schultz - the creator of Snoopy. The town has Snoopy memorabilia everywhere. Sophie saw this Snoopy and immediately wanted to give it loves. She is a little obsessed with giving "loves" - hugs and kisses. And when she hugs and kisses anyone or anything she is very vocal with oohs and ahhs. It is the cutest thing. She honestly hugs everything. Today she was giving the takeout box from the restaurant "loves." So of course this weekend when she saw this gigantic Snoopy she wanted to just love, love, love him. Precious.

6 comments:

rebecca said...

Oh, sweet little Sophie. I wish I was closer to get some loves from her "ooohhhh".

Becky said...

Should have just gotten wasted in wine country. And given Sophie her first drink too....

Liz said...

Dang she is so ugly!! I miss her, and I've only seen her once!

Holly said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! That's my hometown! Glad you guys had fun on your trip and we're so happy you guys can make to Whitney's little soiree in a couple weeks. We'll see you then! (We'll be out of town for a while).

Brandon and Erica said...

I love her little determined face in the pic! "Let's see here. If I can just figure out a way to wrap my arms around this Puppy Dog's huge belly...."

I'm sure she was thinking that. I am a Baby Whisperer.

PattiMac said...

Sweet Sophie Jayne. I miss her. Guess I'll have to hop a freight train and come visit.

Subscribe