It's been awhile. But things have been super busy! We have some exciting news about Mike's documentary that we can announce on February 2. In the meantime check out this clip. It is Patton Oswalt, the guy from Ratatouille (sp?). He was at Sundance and was being interviewed about his new movie and they got talking about Troll 2. Patton is a big fan. Great interview:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
All I can say is OMG!!!
That was great :)
And BTW, I need my monthly dose of that little Sophie! You need to get out here :)
Cool beans!
Dude! Two shout-outs for Mike:
1- OMG tee
2- Troll Documentary.
NIICE! :-)
And, that guy is also famous because not only was he in Troll 2, but he is an actor on the "Save Water in Utah" campaign. Everytime I see his commercial, I feel famous by association.
P.S. you never call. You never write. Is it me?
Since we now communicate over blog-comments...I thought i'd tell you.
I am waiting to announce the big "news" about your poopsie, until YOU post the big news on YOUR blog.
Didn't want to steal your thunder...but, hey, if you're giving me permission to...I'll take the thunder. :-)
Post a Comment