8:38 PM

Memories

Posted by Best Worst Movie |

As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you (if you already haven't). It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

11 comments:

Becky said...

Oh gosh. Where to start. COLLEGE. From Garden Court to Glenwood! Rollerblading, Vegas, sour cream, Wendy's, "Joe Bennet!" being the reason, your feistiness i.e. Jerry Aruguillo. So many fun memories! Love you Linz! We've been friends for over 12 years!

Brandon and Erica said...

well, I hardly think it's fair that you ask me to leave just ONE memory of my beautiful, hilarious, smart, talented older sister. So, allow me to indulge in THREE memories:

1- Coming down to your bedroom in the basement (almost) every night and asking you if I could sleep in your bed because I was scared. And, when you would tell me "no", I would go and lay outside of your door with my feet on the door and kick it until you finally gave in. You always were such a nice sister. (even when I threw up off the side of your bed...I would like to say you cleaned up my mess...but, you're not THAT nice).

2- Missing you like crazy when you moved to NYC. And looking forward to actually getting a letter response to the letters that I would mail you. Thank you for being the only sister that has actually spent stamps on communicating with me.

3- Watching you with cute little Sophie, and thinking it was crazy that Linz was a mommy. But loving how much you adored your little girl.

Yes, there are oh-so-many more memories...and I hate to limit myself to just THREE. But, I'm at work...and well, my boss thinks I am emailing a client.

Denise said...

How about you walking up the bleachers at a football game and stopping to say to me, "cute haircut, it looks just like mine"

but okay, honestly my BEST memory with you? Definitely sitting on your bed shaking in my boots due to the "ghosts" in our kitchen and forcing Mike to say a prayer to make them go away before we made our quick escape out your bedroom sliding door! What a night that was!

PattiMac said...

I have the best memory of all. Linds was due on Dec. 15, but she came into this world on Dec. 24 Christmas Eve. She was (and is) the cutest little baby in the world. Of course, I would think that. We brought her home a day after Christmas and put her under the tree for the best present I ever got for Christmas. Love ya Linds
MOM

Unknown said...

Oh shoot, where to begin? The summer I was interning for you at Higher Promotions and you teaching me everything I know about PR. Going to Staker Parsons to shoot there video and watching Jack (I think that was his name) repeating the same line 20 million times over and over again!

Liz said...

"Hop in my pocket". Belly chain gang. Joe Bennett!!! Sharing clothes. Crazy, wild nights in Logan. My birthday party at Garden Courts (remember the cake fight and Tiff biffing it all over the place??). Our junk wall. Your willingness to do whatever whenever. "dancing" to music while we drove around. Your parents coming to visit us in Logan and your awesome mom almost telling the pick-up artist to **** off, LOL! Your oils. Oh, so many...all of them funny, hysterical, glorious!

Susie Miner said...

ok Linds! How about the night that I drove about 10 people to the bar in the LTD and you stuck your head out the window and yelled at a cop car and we got pulled over! And then you and Krista both gave the cop your ID! I totally thought someone was going to jail on that one, but he just told everyone they were going to have to walk to the bar! That was so lucky!

Brandon and Erica said...

I also remember the time when you said you were going to post your Family photos on your blog. And I remember how that was a month ago. Oh, oh oh...and I remember how you were going to write a memory about me on my blog too.

hahaha...ahh...those were good times.

Becky said...

Actually Susan that was KRISTA who flung half her body out the window!

Jessica said...

BCG on roller baldes skating around the quad. And your graduation party, man was that crazy!

tiff said...

The first memory I have is when you would give Becky and I dirty looks in our class because we were so annoying (yes I can admit that we were annoying). And all of the other memories people have already shared.

Subscribe