Karson is sitting on my lap right now as I'm clicking on blogs. I clicked on yours just thinking maybe you had added something and there was cute little Sophie :) Karson was soooo excited. He said, "Mom, there's my Sophie!!"
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, aunt and much more. I live in West Hollywood with my hubby - the love of my life, Mike. We are chasing our dreams and living in the moment. Our daughter is our biggest joy, while her biggest joy is our German Shepherd, Bella.
4 comments:
that is some serious cuteness right there, I'm bummed I missed you during your quick visit...
hahaha. LOVE the doo-rag. She is a hottie :-).
Love her face
Karson is sitting on my lap right now as I'm clicking on blogs. I clicked on yours just thinking maybe you had added something and there was cute little Sophie :) Karson was soooo excited. He said, "Mom, there's my Sophie!!"
She is so stinkin' cute I can't handle it.
Post a Comment