Today is my older sister Rachelle's bday! I am very blessed to have her in my life. As kids I was always the one wanting to be just like her. She had the coolest friends, wore the coolest clothes and was a cheerleader. I even attempted to wear her clothes in 9th grade, when she was a senior. They were a little too big but I didn't care they made me cool by default. Our relationship got much stronger after I went away to college. She has been a wonderful OLDER sister. She gives me advice on child-rearing and is always looking out for my best interests. She gave me a frame years ago that said "I loved you too much to be your friend so God let me be your sister." She is constantly proving that statement to be true. Love you Shell and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, wish I could be in Utah to celebrate with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment