My Utah peeps will love this. Mike was interviewed by KSL today and the segment aired tonight. Isn't he a cutie?
Click Here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Utah peeps will love this. Mike was interviewed by KSL today and the segment aired tonight. Isn't he a cutie?
Click Here

4 comments:
LOL WE DID see this segment last night!!! WOW WHO knew we were related to such a famous person! Did you know Uncle MIke is building (robert's craft)Robert Workman's house in MORGAN UTAH???) We'll have to go check out the celebration at the end of the month...for MIke's birthday on the 26th ! FUN!!!
Love you guys
AUnt Debi
(Sadie is soooo cute)
Hey, we were so excited about the news segment. I made Brandon record it because I didn't know if you LA-ers knew about the happenings on KSL. So, as if you don't have all of the unedited versions...I thought I would get your back. Don't worry...I got your back.
Very cool...except, on the segment we saw: they only interviewed Steadman. RIP OFF!!!!!!
Anywho...the comments on the KSL page are pretty funny. And, you'll notice that I commented as well. However, for some random reason I said that Mike was my little brother. AND...there's no way to erase it. Sorry, Mike.
So fun, yes Mike is such a cutie!!!
Hey that's a great website! (haha) oh yeah, I work there. Too cool Linds! You're right your Utah friends will love it. You must be a great PR girl - hey will you be ours! ;)
Post a Comment