8:47 PM

BabySteals.com

Posted by Best Worst Movie |

Ok.. I know I owe a big old blog, but this is just real quick. One of my friend's from Utah is launching her own Internet site on Monday. It is called Baby Steals. Babysteals.com will offer one product per day until it sells out. The products are 50-80% off retail and are all for baby and maternity products. Every morning something new will be offered! Sounds very cool. And since I have about 5 friends right now who are all due at the same time this will for sure come in handy. Can't wait to see the first item!

5 comments:

Tim * Krista said...

I would like to know who your friend is that is starting this site? Love you and miss you.

Denise said...

Oooh, I'm excited to check this out. I'm afraid I'll forget tomorrow morning, send me an email reminder if you think of it.

Brandon and Erica said...

Hi. Just wondering why you could post about your friend's website, but you couldn't post a picture of your cute little girl! ::insert guilt::

Oh well, I only half as miffed about the fact that krista comments on YOUR blog, but she never writes on mine.

Whatever.

The Cliftens said...

What a great idea! I agree...more pics of the baby please!

Denise said...

I'm so glad you told me about this website. I just made my first purchase today on a very cute maternity shirt. Can't wait to see you Sunday!

Subscribe