I remember seeing this video last year. Someone sent it to me again this year and I just had to share. I love the "amateur sketch." So many great lines in this newscast I just don't know where to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I remember seeing this video last year. Someone sent it to me again this year and I just had to share. I love the "amateur sketch." So many great lines in this newscast I just don't know where to start.

5 comments:
You don't know what to say. I don't know how to comment other than is that Lil Jon saying he is going to dig up the tree?
Thanks for sharing
Huh??
I love it liz were did you find that....
Okay so regarding your post a few weeks back, I totally love your husband, aka David Cook. I've been following him on Idol and sorta want him to win, come on Mike, keep up the great talent!
Soooooooooooo, I'm just waiting for some pictures of Sophie, since I haven't seen her in quite awhile :)
Post a Comment