8:47 PM

Teaser

Posted by Best Worst Movie |

I have a grand blog in the works but in the meantime here are some new pics of Sophie:

Sharing good times with Nana:


Sharing good times with Grandma:


Look I can sit:


And my new thing of crinkling my nose:

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sophie is so cute. What a doll. Looks like a happy happy baby! Love it.

Jessica said...

What a HAPPY darling baby.
I love her smile and her little round nogin

Brandon and Erica said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is sooo cute, and she doesn't look like the Sophie I knew in January! She's all grown up ::sniffle, sniffle::

Man, I love that kid.

Liz said...

I love the nose crinkle!! All my kids did it, and I loved it on them, too. Your mom is a blondie!!! What a happy, smiley baby miss Sophie is.

Becky said...

I love her huge smile!

Subscribe