Linz, so glad you check our blog. I actually stalk yours from time to time and now I can look at it and won't feel sneaky. Your daughter is adorable. Looks like life is great in CA!
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, aunt and much more. I live in West Hollywood with my hubby - the love of my life, Mike. We are chasing our dreams and living in the moment. Our daughter is our biggest joy, while her biggest joy is our German Shepherd, Bella.
4 comments:
Linz, so glad you check our blog. I actually stalk yours from time to time and now I can look at it and won't feel sneaky. Your daughter is adorable. Looks like life is great in CA!
Oh she is C.U.T.E.!!!!!
Hey, you don't like the color pink do you??
i love Ugg boots on baby. Sooooo poster-child for Ugg.
She is quite possibly the cutest baby girl in the world! I love her quizative eyes...such a beauty.
Post a Comment