It is my oldest sister's birthday today. She is 36 years old - she is the beauty in the middle. An amazing mother of 3 adorable boys (the only boys in the family) and the MOST sweetest person you will ever meet. I don't think I have ever heard her say a swear word. Actually I think she called Krista a stinker once and felt bad about it for days. She is the oldest of 5 girls and a second mom to us. One of my favorite memories is when I was young she would play with my hair as I would lay on her lap or sit in front of her. She is a stay-at-home mom now but was a 2nd grade teacher for 10 years. That should give you an idea of how patient she is;) She is really a supermom. Krista and I babysat her 3 boys a few months ago while she had a mommy day out. We were exhausted within an hour and the house was in shambles. I have no clue how she does it but she does it with such grace. I am so grateful and blessed to have her as my older sister and a best friend. In fact, I am lucky to have four sisters who I consider my best friends and who I can call to discuss anything and will be accepted unconditionally. Happy birthday Boc Boc. (ok her real name is Becca but when Erica was little she couldn't say Becca so she called her BocBoc.. then she named her toy horse the same thing.. so cute).
Here is a pic of all of us sisters and the momma. I can't seem to find one that is recent - I was 7 months pregnant here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Boc Boc rocks my world.
That's cute that I named my toy horse after her...I forgot about that. But now that you've got me thinking, I'm pretty sure that my 2 year-old mind also made it a point to correlate "boc-boc" with "buck-buck"...don't you think? Maybe I just KNEW the horse would buck me off.
And..yes, an ode to Rebecca....the sweetest, most loving, sister of us all (sorry..but we all know it's true :-). And, if I had a blog, i would've dedicated a whole post to her too. So, I'll just use this comment block as my blog:
Becca....2nd mom....we LOVE YOU!
Aww, don't you look so cute preggers?? Happy Birthday to Becca!
Thanks for the birthday shoutout :) I am so lucky to have such wonderful sisters I call my best friends . BTW- I'm really glad that you still think the worst swear word I say is stinker :) Love you!
SHOUTING OUT TOO!!! HAPPY B DAY TO BECKS! I remember the day your were born!!!! (and all the stroller rides to calm your troubled heart or belly)down 9th east in Provo!
We need to get together yeah yeah yeah!! i miss you all..beautiful girls!
ps.Bockbock was Jana's dog's name...no relation, i'm sure...(look at my blog for said animal) short for Boklavahhhhh
also, bocboc, what is your "secretCODE word" to get into your blog???if i may be so bold???
my blog is debsditties.blogspot.com
Happy birthday Becca! I can't believe how big Whitney is getting! She is so cute!!!
lol thanks for the comment. thanks to erica i've been keeping happily up to date on all your blogs so i'm glad you saw mine. YES we would love to hang out! that is, if you can fit us in now that you have a child and whatnot. we are moving to pasadena at the end of the month so if you would like to get together while we are still pseudo-neighbors let me know!
Post a Comment