10:11 PM

Sun, Walks and Cute Babies

Posted by Best Worst Movie |

As I was driving home from work today I was talking to my sister Becca on the phone. She was telling me how it was so warm in Utah - 40 degrees. I guess when it has been snowing for 2 months straight and about 12 degrees every day in Utah, 40 degrees seems pretty balmy. It was 80 in LA today.

We went to Utah on December 21 and stayed for 6 weeks. It snowed every other day while we were there. I flew with Sophie Jayne and Mike drove with Bella. Sophie absolutely HATES her car seat so a 10 hour drive would pretty much be pure torture for all. We are hoping she grows out of that stage real soon. Luckily we live in a great neighborhood in LA where we can walk a lot of places. I started work part time this week and we haven't had luck in finding a nanny yet so Mike has been the primary caregiver. First off let me just take this opportunity to tell you what an awesome husband I have. Not only has he treated me and Bella like gold for the last 5 years but now he has another girly that gets to be showered with his love and affection. He is the best dad. He is so hands on. If he could breastfeed he would. As I have been back at work this week Mike has been taking the girls out for walks. Here is a pic of them heading out for a morning walk.


Yes I do have the cutest baby in the world with the cutest hat (thanks to Aunt Erica and Uncle Brandon). She is 4 months old next week. Can you believe it?

2 comments:

Brandon and Erica said...

soooo cute! And, thanks for the shout-out. I'm glad to see that her cute little head is starting to grow into the hat. Maybe if I were really creative and tech-y like you, I could magically put the link to where I bought that hat on this post and tell everyone to go "here". But nope, doesn't work.
Sooo glad to see you on the blogosphere....but, I'm sure I will still be checking your other websites on occasion just to check up on Stephenson history.
LOVE YOU!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe that Sophie is already 4 months old! They grow up so fast. She's is so stinkin' cute.

Subscribe