We are finally getting new living room furniture. Mike got the big screen last week that he has been wanting for at least a year and now I get the new furniture.
We have been looking around for what we really want. We have a real love for Hawaii so we thought this piece would be perfect in our living room. Thoughts?
Mike was away in Colorado this weekend (hence all the posts), visiting his brother so it was just Sophie and I (and Bella). It was 81 degrees yesterday and beautiful. We took a 2 hour walk and it was so nice to just enjoy the moment in this great town I live in with my beautiful daughter. Children truly are blessings from God. They are so innocent and sweet. Her biggest concern yesterday on the walk was being able to catch my eye so she could smile really big and boy does she have the best smile. First her eyes get big and bright and then her mouth opens so big that her eyes shut. This pic is from a few weeks ago but you will see what I mean.
and this one:
And just because she is so cute here are a few more of my love-bug:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Does she have red hair?
Oh Linz, she is beautiful!!!
She is sooo cute! And...pink.
Love her.
and...I emailed all of my coworkers the video of the Hawaii chair, and I think we might buy them so we can get our work-out during work. You're brilliant!
I love Sophie so much. It hurts me that I don't get to see her all the time. Her eyelashes are getting so long!
Oohhhhh, there's Sophie!!! I miss seeing her! You spoiled us with her for too long and then you just took her away :( Karson is looking at her right now and asking if we can go see baby Sophie! He doesn't get that you aren't just over at nana's anymore :) Love you!
Linz- She is such a doll!!! I need to see her in person. I am so glad you have a blog, I am excited to be able to peek into your lives every so often!
Post a Comment