Hard to believe that my little lovebug is 4 months old! We went to her 4 month checkup the other day and got her shots. She is 14 lbs (BTW I was 15 lbs at a year), 25 inches and has a HUGE head. Doc says her head is fine but it is in the 79th percentile. We say it is to hold all of her BRAINS. Nonetheless she is the cutest thing in the world and happy to report she is healthy.
I still can't believe how fast she has grown up. Here is a little journey down memory lane.
This is me at her due date:
And the little newborn Sophie:
And the "I love Peek-a-boo" Sophie:
And finally the "I can sit up with the help of my Bumbo Chair" Sophers:
I promise she doesn't always look this upset:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Sophie is so big!! but...aren't you supposed to post a picture of how big she is and how little you are? Not how big you were the day before she came from heaven? Oh well...I'll take what i can get when you post. I love it.
And....I will call you...today?
okay....she is adorable.
I love her!!
And I love her face in all of the pictures...except for peek-a-boo.
I will take her seriously. And I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley.
And...I love her.
And miss the Stephenson 3 (+dog)
She is the cutest thing ever! And yes, she does always have that scowl on her face...It's the feistyness in her. At least you won't have to teach her the phrase you lived by: "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
I'm pretty sure she can hold her own! She can probably teach you a thing or two!
That little scowl is so funny! But her smile is the best! I love how her even her eyes light up her smile! I miss you guys :(
i'm so proud of you posting on your blog lins! and mini-mike is adorable. i can't wait to see her and mini-mick together :)
Linz I just discovered this new blog of yours, I am so excited!!! Sophie is so dang cute.
Btw, I have to tell you the EXACT same thing happened to me with knitting. I had the scarf fetish, I got mine to be about 2 feet long, and same thing, wider and wider. And I even had the pot holder idea as well, ha ha ha, I think even that would be embarrassing!
CUTE! Not sure if you know I started a blog. www.monsenmania.blogspot.com
She is so cute!! You were a cute preggo-mamma, too! I love her smile...sweet cheek baby!
Post a Comment