30 Things I love about my Babe:
1. The way he talks to me.
2. His dedication to being the best husband.. always.
3. The way he loves me.
4. The way he loves Sophie.
5. The way he loves Bella.
6.He is so passionate about everything he does.
7. He values our marriage and family above all else and his actions show it.
8. The value he places on relationsips
9. His cute butt.
10. He is the HOTTEST guy I know.
11. The way he laughs.
12. How he calls me 'babe.'
13. Love for the outdoors.
14. How he serves others.
15. His relationship with his mom.
16. His relationship with my family.
17. His relationship with his brother.
18. How he is good at EVERYTHING he does.
19. The way he tickles me (kind of a love-hate)
20. The joy he gets from being a HANDS-ON dad.
21. The way he smells.
22. His massages.
23. He walks Bella twice a day without even a whimper.
24. Takes Bella to get groomed (my biggest fear.) Really I have done it once since we have had her (she is 4 1/2).
25. His empathy.
26. His lips - the way he kisses me.
27. His mind. Nothing is off limits. He know he can achieve anything.
28. Support for me to be my best.
29. His favorite saying "What in the World."
30. I love that he was the child star of the Best Worst Movie.
Man, that went quick. I could go on forever.
Lucky Me. Loving You. Happy Birthday Babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!
And...I was pretty sure that the term of endearment, "Poopsie" was Bella's pet name. Either that or the stuff you label in the toilet.
Anywho...happy birthday Poopsie!
And, to add to the list:
31. How Mike gets really passionate about something and responds with, "Are you serious?" or "No Way!" or any of those other statements that show that Mike genuinely is excited/concerned/curious/etc. about what you are talking about.
32. That I can tell everybody that I have a famous brother-in-law.
Mainly, that's for a selfish reason, but I'm gonna run with it.
Happy Birthday, Mike!
Hey! You guys are so cute! U have the cutest baby I have ever seen! She is just beautiful!!! Yes we should meet. I think LA is about 4 hours from here. Not too bad! I love LA too!Im going to add you to my friends/family list if you dont mind!
Okay I totally heard his voice perfectly as I read "What in the World" and it was so cute I smiled so big!!! Happy Birthday Mikey!
Post a Comment