hahaha....we were saying the same thing last night as he was rocking out on the geetar!! How funny. Mike sure does have a lot of celeb-look-alikes. No wonder he's famous. He's got "the look".
That is hysterical!! Hey, we are going to try to head your way this fall...that is if our kids ever get tall enough to ride any Disneyland rides, LOL! We'll make some plans as it gets closer.
DITTO!! I told Mike, (my bald MIke)WOW Mike sure has a great voice...who knew he would make it to AI??? He DEFINITELY has the better Hairdoooo of the twoo.! LOVE YOUR BLOG! and your BABY!!! is to die for!!!! i want to pinch those cheeks!!!! MIss you! AUnt Debi
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, aunt and much more. I live in West Hollywood with my hubby - the love of my life, Mike. We are chasing our dreams and living in the moment. Our daughter is our biggest joy, while her biggest joy is our German Shepherd, Bella.
7 comments:
hahaha....we were saying the same thing last night as he was rocking out on the geetar!! How funny.
Mike sure does have a lot of celeb-look-alikes.
No wonder he's famous. He's got "the look".
Somebody told me I resemble Chakezie.
Haha!!! from the first day we saw him on AI, we always say, did you hear the guy that looks like Mike? He's awesome!!!!
That is so funny, he really does look like him. I love it! One day people are going to be saying "Wow that guy looks just like Michael Stephenson."
That is hysterical!! Hey, we are going to try to head your way this fall...that is if our kids ever get tall enough to ride any Disneyland rides, LOL! We'll make some plans as it gets closer.
That is hilarious!!!! How weird! Mike definitely had the look first, he must have seen Mike at a Starbucks and copied.
omg finally! I have been trying to figure out who he reminded me of!
DITTO!! I told Mike, (my bald MIke)WOW Mike sure has a great voice...who knew he would make it to AI??? He DEFINITELY has the better Hairdoooo of the twoo.!
LOVE YOUR BLOG! and your BABY!!! is to die for!!!! i want to pinch those cheeks!!!! MIss you! AUnt Debi
Post a Comment