So this is the 3rd blog I have started in the last year. I love that I think it is the actual blogs fault that I don't blog and if I create a new blog with a new fun name THEN I will post. Well really after starting my personal blog last year, then Sophie's blog I realized there were just to many blogs to keep updated. So this is the OFFICIAL Stephenson family blog.
I also realized as I was setting this up that I actually attempted to start 2 other blogs a few years ago. When I logged in to blogger.com it listed my blogs. Looks like I registered lindsayrowles.blogspot.com and higherpromotions.blogspot.com and as I am sure we are all very surprised that I did nothing with them. I realize this is a pretty true representation of what I do in life. I get really excited about ideas and new hobbies but lose interest pretty quickly. I think it is because I really am interested in sooo many things and the skill set behind them. For example last year my friend Emily knit me the cutest scarf. She told me it was so easy and loaned me the needles and yarn to make my own. I was pretty excited and went at it for a few weeks but I soon grew tired of it and only got about 5% of it done. The scarf somehow also got wider and wider as I knitted. Not sure how that happened but Mike suggested I just cut the yarn and use it as a pot holder.
This blog is the real thing though. Stay tuned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment