I had to get a few new pics of Sophie up, just because she is sooo cute. She will be 1 on Thursday. I cannot believe it, she is growing up too quickly. She loves to hold your hands and walk. Here are a few pictures of her taking a stroll down the street with dadda.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
She is SOOO cute Linz!! And how did you get your blog like that?
man, that kid is something else. Truly, truly.
And as for you, I believe congrats are in order for the fact that you have posted twice in one month, AND put an album on Facebook. Nicely done, nicely done.
she is so cute! and I love her cute little outfit!
Happy late birthday to Sophie!!! So, Thursday morning, I told the boys we had to call Sophie and sing her happy birthday. They were very excited, but then that was at 8:00 our time, so I thought we better wait a little while longer. A few minutes later, Karson said, "Mom, I need to go the the store and get a toy for Sophie right now!" Well, we never did remember to call, so I'm sorry, but we can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!!!
Post a Comment